GoFundMe is the world’s largest fundraising platform, helping connect people and causes seeking support with those able to help. Our mission is to inspire hope and change lives through giving.
- Launched in 2010
- Over $10 billion raised through more than 150 million donations
- Available in 19 countries worldwide
- December 8, 2020: GoFundMe Marks a Decade in Giving; Releases Annual Giving Report Highlighting Global Data From the Past 10 Years and 2020
- December 3, 2020: GoFundMe Hires Payments Executive Juan Benitez as President
- October 22, 2020: Our New Fundraising Category — Rent, Food + Monthly Bills — Helps Address the Increase in Urgent Needs
- September 24, 2020: The Data Behind Donations During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- March 20, 2020: Helping Our Community During the Coronavirus Pandemic
Are you a journalist interested in contacting GoFundMe?