The Canadian Sepsis Foundation is a not-for-profit group that is bringing awareness to the public regarding the severity and avoidability of sepsis related illnesses and deaths.
Founded in 2017, the CSF is focused on bringing attention to the the most avoidable cause of death in Canada. 1 in 18 deaths in Canada are related to sepsis and it effects millions of people everyday.
Your donations will help;
- Educate Canadians about sepsis including its risks, prevention, treatment, and outcomes
- Advocate for improvements in prevention and care by raising awareness of the burden of sepsis on Canadian health care system
- Support survivors of sepsis and their families through advocacy and networking
- Support sepsis research including strategies for prevention, recognition, treatment, capacity building and innovations in care
- Develop the CSF Strategic Plan
- Develop Patient Stories for posting on the CSF website
- Develop a CSF National Advertising Strategy
All funds raised go directly to the foundation.
Thank you and please visit or contact us athttps://canadiansepsisfoundation.ca/