This 30km multi-use winter trail is open to nordic skiers, snowshoers, fatbikers, and walkers. Our organization is completely made up of and supported by hard working community volunteers.
Donations make this trail possible!
Your support is much appreciated and will help us reach our goals to:
1) Provide a safe and welcoming winter recreation trail.
2) Groom tracks for our users to classic ski, skate ski, snowshoe, fatbike or walk.
3) Meet the increased grooming demands brought on by the surge in trail usage.
4) Purchase additional grooming equipment to meet those demands.
5) Engage in future expansion projects.
DonationsSee top donations
- Jennifer Rae-Brown
- Julia Aimers
- Bernard Roy
#1 fundraising platform
More people start fundraisers on GoFundMe than on any other platform. Learn more
In the rare case something isn’t right, we will work with you to determine if misuse occurred. Learn more
Expert advice, 24/7
Contact us with your questions and we’ll answer, day or night. Learn more